tiistaina, joulukuuta 16, 2008

Foggy Holland

I had some spare time also on the second day on my trip to Holland but unfortunately the country was totally in fog. Probably typical at this time of the year. But I was carrying my tripod wit me so I could take some pictures even in the fog. I was staying close to Biesbosch National Park and was trying to get some kind of impression of it with not much time. The car's navigator took me to the National Park center but I couldn't find anything there - or see a lot for that matter. Fog.





The two other pictures are from Geertruidenberg closeby still trying to find my way into Biesbosch - which probably is not possible without a boat. Geertruidenberg was covered with fog and the roughly cut trees seemed ghostly. But I wasn't satisfied with how I was abe to catch the atmosphere.



Ei kommentteja: