lauantaina, heinäkuuta 04, 2009

Arles

I had more time for photography in Arles where I spent the weekend before flying home through Nice on Sunday evening. I chose to go there because of Camargue - some pics from there in the next posting.

The view from the bridge.

It happened to be parade day on Saturday. The ladies in traditional costumes are preparing to join in.

The Arles Roman Amphiteathre in b & w.

I was sitting in a restaurant at the Rond Point des Arenes beside the Amphitheatre. Dozens of people rode their Camargue horses past the point where I was having dinner and I had my camera on the table trying to shoot the passing horses and riders. This guy was a real showman riding back and forth on the street.


Espace van Gogh where Vincent van Gogh was a patient.

Sunday at Place de la Republique in front of Saint Trophime church.

Cloitre Saint Trophime.

Ei kommentteja: